CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

These Walls Don’t Lie Stranger Friend

What is this wall we need for
Even in the spring and winter?
I am keepin’ in and keepin’ out
the voices I hear;
Near,
on the other side.
Leaves rustlin’ from our two yards, of two trees,
Near, on the other side.
Gaps between us my friend stranger.
What do you mean when I know what I mean.
You haven’t seen, my natural unique or my yard of physique
I say we can be friends, don’t matta’ if we separated by this wall.
Be my friend, and I will be yours.
Just know there wil be a secret
…:::Between Us:::…
That is, you will never know
Stranger Friend what’s in my yard
and surely, in your yard.
Only two trees,
How’d I guess?
Leaves that had fallen [from Fall and Winter]

0 comments:

YaHoOoOo..........!!!!!!!!!!

Emaginate Astro Anthem