CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My SeLf..

My name is Mohd Azhari Bin Abdul Manan. I live in Malaysia. More specifically in the eastern region. I was born in 1990 in my lovely city, Kota Bharu and finished all my public learning there. Then, I took my diploma from Universiti Malaysia Perlis.

Why I am here now and what I want.
I have been asked for a simple project to build the blog by myself and will be check by Puan NoorMaizatul Akmar bt Ishak. For that reason, I am preparing to finish my project that I have done through the Internet for build up my blog that help me to pass one of the project with a good grade that support my pointer.

I thought that the above two paragraphs is complete for my introduction. Then i hope you all can view my blog deeply and sincerely..

Thanks,
AzHArI

0 comments:

YaHoOoOo..........!!!!!!!!!!

Emaginate Astro Anthem